Saturday, December 20, 2008

28 days and counting!

As it has come to one month until our trip, I decided it would be great to keep you all updated and informed on how we are doing..and then you will have a blog to look at while we are away and traveling!

I have been working day and night to try and save up money for this trip...Wednesday was my last day at the night job. Now I will just be substitute teaching and babysitting until we leave.

We have our plane tickets, we have our travel insurance, and we have booked our spaceship van(the cool van we will be traveling and sleeping in....feel free to google spaceship vans and check it out). I am sure we have a ton left to do.....If any of you have any ideas as to what we should take with us or anything....please feel free to comment!

That is all for now. We are getting together Sunday...that shall be our next post!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Holly!
    I've got you added to my google reader so I can follow your travels. Glad to be able to keep track of you guys and all the fun and crazy stuff you'll be doing!!!

    ReplyDelete