Tuesday, December 23, 2008

24 days and counting

So of course, I didn't blog on Sunday. I wasn't even planning on being in Regina so I don't know why I even said that. Unfortunately, I was unable to get to Red Deer to be with my family for Christmas so I ended up being in Regina. I have been feeling pretty lousy with a cold and sleeping a ton. After sleeping pretty much all of Sunday I did end up going to Stephanie's. Let me tell you....Australia is looking better everyday...I do not like this cold weather one bit.

I feel like Australia is coming up so fast and I still have so much to do...I am so tired and drained that nothing is getting done. I am pretty sure the last week is when everything will get done. Silly procrastinator in me. Hopefully I do not forget anything too important. I don't think it has hit me yet that we are going to Australia. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to get a lot of planning done. This is a lame post. But now you know TWENTY FOUR MORE DAYS TO GO!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment