Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things to See...

Sorry that we have not put photos up lately! I will try to put some up tomorrow. We will see how that goes. But for now....We have a couple cool things!

First off...this morning Catherine told us we were famous...and we found out that our photos had been put on a blog from the website of the market we had been to at Hillary's Market. Catherine told me I should share the website with my dad.. But I was one step ahead of her... Sharing it on my blog! ha.

This is the blog of the markets.

And this is the Photo Gallery where you will find our photos under the title Regans Ridge.

We will be helping her out with this market again this weekend...So you can check the website for Week Seven of the markets and find our photos.

Finally, we have been hooked to Australian Idol as one of the finalists we actually met at the Hillsong Conference in July. We were so excited to see him get as far as he did.... Who am I kidding! HE WON!!!!!!!! He had the Good Charlotte brothers, Pete Wentz, Liza Minelli, and Michael Buble marvel over his singing voice and joke about their jealousy towards his singing compared to their own. He is a soul singer but during the past weeks in Australian Idol he has sang anything from Miley Cyrus to Beyonce to Hallelujah and been good at all of them. So, I thought I would show one of my favourite performances from him and you can feel free to check him out further!! Stan Walker - Hallelujah

Well that is my big news for today!!

Take Care,

Holly and David

No comments:

Post a Comment