Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Updated Albums

I hope to have all of the photos from Western Australia before we go to New Zealand...so check this post for More Albums... these albums have been updated.. I unfortunately am without a camera again as I have gotten sand in this one or something..it is currently with canon getting checked out... The man who sold me the camera said that I am not buying the camera that suits my lifestyle...I need a Lumix shockproof, waterproof and I am assuming Holly Proof...so once I get 400 dollars...I will be able to get a camera for my lifestyle. If they fix this canon I will sell it...Then hopefully I will be halfway there... Luckily David has a Kodak camera for the trip...I pray that it doesn't get wrecked...as I am sure it does not suit our lifestyle either!!!

Regan's Ridge Olive Farm


The Beautiful Indian Ocean

Perth


Holly and David

No comments:

Post a Comment