Friday, August 20, 2010

Quick one...

<>
Echdina, we had stop for him to cross the road.
Friendly Emu checking out lunch
So we have decided to spend a little time in Exmouth as David has found a very well paid job, IGA (40,000 yearly salary...crazy!).  When I get relief teaching it is good money as well.  This will all help to have a wonderful finish to the end of our trip.  At the moment we are back living in the caravan park.  It is a pretty nice set up.  We hope to find something a bit cheaper, we also do not get the nicest customer service from this place.  Rather not deal with them on a daily basis. 

We have invested in a cheap allarounder fishing rod and have gone out a few times.  Still not as lucky as our first fish.  Sounds like we were pretty lucky catching that one.  David and I have gone to the National Park a few times but it is getting a bit hotter here.  David and Sam have gone surfing a few times (David body boarding) I am still working up the courage after seeing that guy.  Blah.  I hope to have tried it before we leave. 

Anyways, update to let you know we are still alive.  I must get off as my time has run out.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment