Friday, August 13, 2010

Whale Shark Photos

Whale Shark Crew

Whale Shark

The Whale Shark!

David snorkelling  



Well, it's a day off for me and I am just waiting for David to finish work.  It is nice to have a rest after teaching.  The kids are great but it is tiring getting back into the swing of things.  Darryl's friend Cos, (he is greek..haha) is up here for a "guys fishing trip" for 10 days and he has offered to let us come and stay with them rather than a caravan park.  I have been trying not to crash the party too much for them being a girl and all but they assure me that it is okay. 

Here are some of the whale shark photos.  I am sick of this internet place for the day though.  Their power has shut off 3 times since I have been here, so no photos on facebook yet, unfortunately.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment