Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Week To GO!!!!

So it's not exactly one week yet. There is still 15 minutes. Pretty close though. Stephanie and I got together and planned a little more. How exciting it is to plan and see what we will be doing. Yesterday I went and got some medical insurance. I found out I will be gone for 106 days. We also picked up a weird looking adapter converter so we can plug in all of our Canadian appliances. Tonight Stephanie booked a GPS for us and I booked our 3 day trip to the Whitsundays Islands.

Here is a website of what the boat looks like! http://avatarwhitsundayssailing.homestead.com/AvatarWhitsundaysPhotoReview.html It is called the Avatar.
So if you google 'Avatar Whitsundays' I am sure you will find more beautiful pictures.


Here is a website with time zones... You will be able to check on the time of Australia and get to know what time it is here when we are over there.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging your trip is a great idea! Keep it up for those of us freezing our butts back here...lol.

    ReplyDelete