Friday, July 31, 2009

Mango Season!!!

I am sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have not had a good computer or internet connection. I have saved up some money with David and we both bought a little, inexpensive computer to have with us for the rest of the travels. So I am back in business. Sad news though, I took my hard drive in to recover my photos and they could not be recovered. So I have lost all my photos from the past four years. So bummed.
I have been enjoying my past weeks here in Sydney. The weather has been beautiful! I have worked almost everyday changing nappies and putting cranky babies to sleep. It's not all that bad. I do enjoy spending time in the day care centres and they all have outdoor play areas where we spend most of our time in the sun. It has been the late teens for weather in the past week. The shade is very cold though. This past week I also got to work in an after school care program where the kids were ages Kindie to Year 5. That was a breath of fresh air..haha.
On Wednesday, David and I both had the day off so we took a train over to North Sydney (over the harbour bridge) and walked around in that area for a bit and then settled down to take some photos from the most beautiful sight in Sydney. Here are just a couple photos from that day.





We then walked over the bridge and headed back home. Ah, I love Sydney! It is so big but I could never get bored of it. There is so much to do here. I will miss it when we go traveling again.

And the title....Mango Season. Well, today I went to the market with David and they had mangos all over the place again! It's Mango Season again and I get to enjoy nice juice fresh mangos again. We also bought fruits and vegetables, fish and beef all for very very cheap! I love markets. That is all for now.

Take Care!

1 comment: