Tuesday, August 25, 2009

phooootoshoooot!

Okay so a few things have happened...Thought they would be fun to share with you all.

First of all. I went to church on sunday night and one of the volunteers who has been volunteering since I can remember turned out to be the teacher that I did my overseas trained teacher that I worked with all last week. I had seen him as a volunteer every week but did not recognize him as the teacher. Small world.

Second, at the end of last week I started to get a really sore tooth. I know have a swollen left side of my face and the gum above the tooth is a big bubble. I went to my friend GOutham, who is a dentist, and he hooked me up with some meds. Unfortunately, they face has not settled down yet for my INTERVIEW that is today. It is the last part of the Overseas trained teacher program. Hopefully the pain will go down around the interview time.

Finally! haha an even funnier thing happened. Today when I was getting ready for the interview I got a phone call. I had entered a draw at the local shopping center to win a photoshoot. Didn't think I would actually win but it was free to enter so I did anyways. Well, I won!! haha. They wanted me to come in as early as possible. If you remember from the previous paragraph, I look like a chipmunk at the moment. I told him that and asked if we could do it sometime next week. He told me that it would be no problem and I could bring a family member or friend along. So David and I will be going for a photoshoot tomorrow. We are getting are make up done and eveerything. We will see how well they can fix my face! Man, of all the times they could call me...I wish it was a week earlier or later. LOL...oh well. here is the website of the studio we are going to. VAIG

Anyways, must leave to catch the train for the interview!!! :)

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment