Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Neil's Birthday!

This week has been a pretty laid back week. There are no more beach days for me, I think. The weather changed quite quickly. It was like we went to the beach one day and the next day it was colder and has been the same since. On the weekend, we had a barbecue. By the end of it we probably had around 25 people in our house. Most of them Irish. There was even a guy here who was short like a leprachaun and he talked like Brad Pitt does in Snatch!! It was crazy. Apparently for St. Patrick's Day he dressed up in a sweet leprachaun outfit! If I could add pictures you would be able to see him. Hopefully soon.

Yesterday was Neil's birthday so David, Monica, Lisa, Neil and I all got dressed up fancy and went to some "Posh Bar/Restaurants". haha. They were all beautiful inside. Something like from the movies. I would have taken pictures inside all of them if it wasn't dark out. One of them even had no roof, so if you were in the middle you could look up and see beautiful sky. It also had a pool on the roof. We also went to a place called Orbit. It was a revolving restaurant. It felt very weird but it was so cool. We stayed there for about an hour. That was how long it took for the restaurant to make a complete circle.

Today is the last day I will see Neil and Lisa. I am going away to Port Stephens with Kristin, Steve and the gang and Lisa and Neil leave to head down to Melbourne on Monday. It is a sad day! I have really enjoyed spending time with them. I have learned alot about England and already have my place to stay and my tour guides (haha) when I go there. Hopefully, in the near future we will get to do some traveling together. Anyways, I must go pack for my trip this weekend!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment