Friday, June 26, 2009

City2Surf

I am sorry about the last post. It may have been all over the place and confusing. I was trying to do so many things at once and then when I read the blog last night with David I realized how much of a gong show it was. Hopefully you understood me. haha.

My flatmates and I have joined the City to Surf run on August 9th. Its a huge annual event here in Sydney where we "race" or "stroll" from the city center to famous Bondi Beach. We are the Bartley Behinds, we are trying to get our behinds into shape and we will be behind everyone come race day (except for grandmas and small children). Bartley is our street name. It will give me motivation to exercise and get in shape as well as support such a great cause like Watoto! To learn more about it go to my fundraising site!


Everyday Hero: The Sun-Herald City2Surf 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment