Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds away...

Well, it has been rainy for the past two weeks and today we had a day of sunshine finally. I went and used my brochure for my hair cut! It looks pretty good. I did have explain to him my fringe (aka bangs.) For those who do not know last time I got them cut was from me being impatient and trying to cut them myself. It resulted in Treena cutting them into a full bang and letting everyone know why cutting your own bangs is bad. haha. Once I am all caught up on other pictures you will see pictures of the new hair. Nothing to radical, don't worry mom, my hair is still blonde.

In the middle of last week David got laid off from his job at the hostel so him and I have been off together trying to find jobs. We had a job interview on Friday but it was exactly like my other job so we left the interview along with half of the 24 that were in there. Only 4 people were going to be getting the job. I also quit my other job. It was costing me more money than I was making. I couldn't afford that. I am just waiting on Kristin to mail me back my character reference from her and then I will have all the teaching stuff sorted. Hopefully.

Last week at Hillsong, David and I met a girl named Jenny. Her and I have hung out a few times since then. She is good to me. She even made me Chicken Pie and dropped it off when she was picking us up the other night. Just randomly. She is a pretty random girl. I like it. She also took me to a movie night with a bunch of other girls. It was good to have a girls night.

I added lots more pictures!!!! Check them out!

Hillsong and Colour Conference

Updated: Central Coast and Pacific Palms

Birthdays Galore in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment