Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kristin and Jo

I forgot!

Some of you are probably wondering who is this random Kristin girl that has picked them up from the airport. Kristin is a girl that I had met while in school in Canada. She had come from Australia to take a semester there. Her and I became pretty good friends and I always promised her I would save up money to come visit her (and Australia). So 3 years later I have finally made it out here. It has been wonderful seeing her and catching up with her. She is a wonderful friend for tourists. She is so helpful and goes out of her way a lot for us. MUCH APPRECIATED! She also has a room mate...(flat mate, here) her name is Jo. She has also been wonderful. She will be joining us on some of our trips. The two girls are so easy going, we are having a blast with them! We also met Kristin's parents, they have invited us over for supper on Saturday. They have a beautiful house that almost over looks the ocean.

Well just thought I would let you know that we are in GOOD HANDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment