Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ToOmOrRoWw!

I cannot believe that is already tomorrow that we leave and sure enough, here is the procrastinator, Holly, leaving everything until the last minute. I even bought some luggage this morning. I am sure that because I will not be able to sleep tonight I will have plenty of time for packing. A little stressor I have is that we will not be getting our money until tomorrow morning before my flight! Yikes! Hopefully that will all work out.
I have no idea what is in store for us for the past few days. Flights, layovers, a huge time change...Hopefully it will all be okay. I was told that to avoid jet lag you should stay up until midnight of that day and you should be okay. Sounds like a great plan except that Stephanie and I are scheduled to get to Australia at 8:30 in the AM! Sick...Wish us luck...haha.
Today and yesterday I had to wear my boots there was just too much snow. I lasted so long wearing flip flops and ballet flats. So after today I am SO ready to be wearing flip flops, bathing suits and summer dresses. I honestly think I was made for the climate of Australia (maybe you will hear a change in opinion once I get there...haha). Anyways, I thought I would just post a short blog since it seems like the right thing to do the night before. Obviously, as you can tell, my thoughts are everywhere!!!

We leave in just a short period of time! I cannot wait!! EEEEK!!

1 comment: