Wednesday, March 11, 2009

England or Australia?

Well, I am just sitting here after a day of shopping at Bondi Junction (right next to famous Bondi Beach where I spent yesterday reading at the beach) in a room of Welsh and English people...all eating biscuits and drinking tea (a daily ritual in their lives). They are all talking so fast to each other that half the time I have no idea what they are saying. hahaha. I love it.

Last night, I went out for supper with my friend David. We walked down to Darling Harbour. It is beautiful there at night time. We walked around until we found a place that actually still had their kitchen open. I also ran into Tami while I was down there. We had a seafood platter with prawns, oysters, mussels and scallops. David made me try every one. The prawns still had theirs eyes and shell on. I broke the first one and sprayed Brain Juices everywhere. After that David opened them for me. Sick! It was really fun and as you know I took some pretty fun pictures. I will get them up eventually.

Right now, we are getting ready for a barbie! Hopefully, this time we can actually get the barbie to work. Tomorrow Monica, David, Lisa, her mom and sister and I will all be heading out to Taronga Zoo! I am excited!!! :)

Love you all!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment