Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy times!

The past few days have been jammed pack with goodies for me to do! Friday I went out with all my flatmates and Maddy and we ended up pulling an allnighter. I dropped Maddy off at the train station and went to bed for a few hours. I then got up and went to Glebe Market with Sandi! I love that market! Someone will have to tell grandma I bought a nice watch from there. I also got some cute earrings and a couple pairs of pants. I liked it better than Paddington market. Probably because I could actually afford to buy things at this one! After spending the afternoon with Sandi I headed off to Narrabeen to spend the night with Kristin, Steve and Matty. Kristin made us some yummy pizzas (yes i took pictures of them) and then we watched Kenny. It is an Australian movie. I accidentally fell asleep for a bit of the movie. Not because it was boring though. I will have to try and watch it again sometime. They definitely didn't let it go that I had fallen asleep...hehe. I always enjoy spending time with them though! The next day Kristin and I drove up to Palm Beach and then took a ferry to Ettalong. It is on the Central Coast. We met up with Renee and drove to Pearl Beach to eat and hang out. Renee is a girl that also came to Canada and studied Education at the U of R. I got to know her while she was there too. It was good to see her. I took lots of pictures of her cute boy, Zachary. Pearl Beach was also very beautiful! I MISS the Northern Beaches and all that is around them!

Sunday evening I came back to the city to go to Hillsong's CD Recording Concert at Sydney Entertainment Center. I went with Goutham and Sandi and we met up with Michel, Karina (another Canadian girl from Maddy's DTS)and a few other people. The concert was so amazing!! We had really sweet seats! I took a lot of pictures and videos! (If my computer ever starts working I will get them loaded) It was so exciting to see Brooke Fraser sing and it was just so neat to be there! I also registered for the Colour Conference that is on this week! It is a Women's Conference. This evening was the first part of it. I am excited to see how the rest of it goes!! It is so neat to be a part of Hillsong. At first I was sketchy about doing things with the church because it seems like the popular tourist thing to do. But after listening to Pastor Bobbie speak tonight I realized how amazing and genuine her and her husband really are!! I am excited to see what happens for the next few days.


That is all for now. Thank you Trevor for commenting!

1 comment:

  1. haha I almost missed the last sentence of your blog and then I thought about leaving a comment and noticed your shout out to Trevor so I thought I would leave you a comment as well so that you knew that people read your blog.

    Glad you had fun at the Hillsong concert! That's awesome that you got to be at a CD taping. Sounds like you're having a great time and I wish I could be there hanging out with you again.

    ReplyDelete