Sunday, March 8, 2009

My week in a Nutshell.

Well, I have been slacking on the blogging type of things. I guess I have just been waiting for things to write. Last Sunday we had a barbecue here and I invited over Kristin (and her friend Matty) and David. We had a nice afternoon in the backyard with some snags (sausages) and burgers. Earlier in the morning Lisa and I went to Paddy's Market to get a bunch of fruit and veggies as well to make different salads. It was a great day. Good to see Kristin again.

On Monday March 2, Monica, a friend from the Whitsundays trip, came to live in our house. So I switched rooms and I am now living in a room with her. We get along pretty well..which is good. We have gone salsa dancing a couple times, gone to a few different beaches and on the weekend the whole lot of us went out for some yummy thai food. I am really glad that we all get along. On the weekend I also went up to Avalon (close to Narrabeeen) for a birthday supper for Kristin and Matty. It was yummmmmy pizza and one WEIRD owner. haha. I ended up staying the night there and spending the next day with Steve and Kristin. It was super good to catch up and we are looking forward to the next visit. While I was in Avalon my flatmates all went to the big Mardi Gras parade that was going on. It was pretty big here in Sydney. They took lots of pictures! It was pretty colourful!

OH! I also finished Twilight (the book I had been reading at the beach) and one of my flatmates, Jackie, also finished it so we treated ourself to a movie at a realllly big nice theatre. Now we are on to book two.

Today Lisa's mom and sister have come over from England for two weeks. Stacey's boyfriend is also coming to stay here for the week. It is going to be a fulllll house. 9 of us all together.. haha. 2 boys and 7 girls. haha. It is pretty ugly out so I think that I will just take Monica to the Queen Victoria Building and we will probably go salsa dancing later on tonight. Pretty laid back day. I picked up some of my stuff from Kristin's on the weekend. So I spent all last night and this morning applying for more jobs. Fingers crossed!

Well that is my past couple weeks in a nutshell!

Take care,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment