Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Life is So Hard.

The past week I have had a lot of time to myself. It has been good. I have never been one to enjoy alone time and at first it was hard but now I totally enjoy it. For the past week my routine has been: wake up, go onto the computer, look for jobs, apply for jobs then go off to the beach. Such a hard life, lol. It's about a half hour bus ride to the beach that I go to so I get a lot of reading done on the way to the beach. I am currently reading Twilight (yes, I gave in and have decided to read the oh so popular book!). It is a really good book. I have had to slow myself down so that I do not read it too fast. It definitely makes the time fly when I am riding the bus (Dad, I now see how you get so much reading done on your bus trips). I have almost missed my stop a couple times.

Oh, I have a funny story. It's actually quite crazy. When Stephanie and I were on our Whitsundays trip we really got to know everyone really well. One guy I had met I regretted not getting his contact info because we were both coming to Sydney not really knowing too many people trying to find jobs. I thought he would just be a fun friend to have so it wouldn't be so lonely. Well, I on and off thought about it. Then on Sunday I had asked my flatmates if they new of any Irish hostels in Sydney (that is where he said he may be getting a job). I told them my story and that was that. Later on that day I was in the park, with thousands of other people (there was a Film Festival going on). Well, on my way to find the bathrooms I totally saw him walking towards my direction!!! haha how weird! Sydney is huge! What are the odds that I run into him?! Anyways, he has been my beach bud for the past couple days. I still cannot get over how weird it is that I ran into him.

On Sunday, Monica (another friend from the Whitsundays trip) will be coming to Sydney to stay in the house here. Her and I will work and do some traveling together. I am looking forward to that. Hopefully, I will also be able to get together with Kristin again sometime soon! She is pretty busy with teaching and all right now!

Well, I think that is all for an update for now...

oh...here is another couple albums

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=66149&id=507288525&l=96dec

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67542&id=507288525&l=6d67e

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment