Monday, February 16, 2009

Chippendale

So after a couple days of looking for a place to stay, I have found a place! I am so excited about it and so happy! Apparently alot of people here had to look through some dodgy places before finding the home they are in now. I have been looking online at a couple different sites and this ad caught my eye. It was a house that had a bunch of rooms in it and they were looking for people who were personable and friendly. I decided to just check it out and see what I thought and everything went really well. It has a big kitchen and a backyard. It has a nice lounge area and a Spirally staircase going upstairs (I have always wanted to live in a place with that). I clicked right away with the girl showing me the house and we sat and watched So You Think You Can Dance Australia together. I can move in on Wednesday or Thursday so all I have to do now is open a bank account and give them a bond of two weeks (which apparently is also pretty good. It sounds like it is hard to get a two week bond.) I will take some pictures when I get over there so you can all see how wonderful it is. It has been nice living with my friend Tami but I feel bad as she just lives in a room. So there is not much personal space. She has been wonderful to me though and I am excited to have her and others over to my new home! hahaha.

Chippendale ....lol. That is the area of the city that I am living in. It is a good area of town. It's like a five minute walk to Central Station and George St (which is one of the main streets in Sydney). It is also just 20 minute walk from the CBD (downtown) and Darling Harbour.

If you want my address or anything just let me know and I will email it to you.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment