Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away.

I feel like I have not had a nice hot sunny day for awhile. The rainy weather seems to have followed me all the way back to Sydney. Last night Tami and I went out with two of her friends and we spent a lot of time running around in the rain. Today was a pretty laid back day. We had slept over at the other girls' flat (Catherine and Emma) to save us from walking back to Tami's place. It was definitely a lot more spacious than what we have here. Tami has one little room and I will be sleeping on the floor! We will see how it works out.

Today didn't even feel like Valentine's Day to me...except for the split second where I had passed a random guy on the street and he said "Happy Valentine's Day" lol. Oh right, it's valentines day to day...hahaha. We were planning on meeting up with Catherine and Emma for lunch but the train to Bondi Junction was down and the bus would take too long so we ended up going to a little restaurant in the area. We then walked around in the rain for a bit and headed back to Tami's flat. She is now at work and I have been trying to find different places to live. Hard to know where I want to go. I will need to talk to Kristin and figure some things out. Lots to do in the next few days. I have a couple places in mind. I will have to call the people up and take a look. Yikes. Maybe I will just go traveling again. Looks like I may have a travel buddy from the sailing trip! That is pretty cool!

Hopefully, it will start to get nicer here. Not much to do when it's always raining. I think tomorrow I am going to open up a bank account here. I have ran out of Australian Cash...hahaha

Anyways, that is all for today!

Holly...


Oh....I almost forgot! I posted a whole bunch of pictures up on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment