Monday, February 9, 2009

Sea Sick....

So....we survived the Whitsundays....We'll I did anyways. Stephanie not so much. Poor girl ended up being sea sick for the whole time. I had a wonderful time! I would love to work on a boat on the ocean. It rained about poured the whole time but we still managed to have a good time. Steph had a good time, when we were off the boat. We got to see turtles come to the surface and dolphins playing in the water at night time. The sight under the water was to die for! So beautiful! I don't think snorkelling will ever be the same again for me. We also met some really cool people. 3 boys from Wales, 1 boy from London...some americans and a couple canadians! woo! We got free dvds of pictures from the whole weekend! When I have time to put up pictures.

After the three days we now back in Rockhampton hanging out with three crazy boys from London. Anyways, time to go for a sleep!

Write a longer one later!

No comments:

Post a Comment